Petelo Rugby All Stars provide a quality rugby coaching programme both in and out of schools, for all children between the ages 4-11 yrs and 12-18 yrs.
Our classes are made up of fun games and activities children will enjoy, aimed to develop core skills in children of all abilities, helping to build confidence on and off the pitch.
Rugby can have a huge impact on a child’s life and their development. It is also very important for them to learn basic core skills from a young age.
Our RFU qualified coaches are experienced in playing rugby and have a passion to promote the sport. We aim to get as many boys and girls taking part in physical activities promoting health, fitness in sport (specialising in rugby).
Petelo Rugby All Star sessions promote:
- Respect: Accepting and supporting each other
- Teamwork: Embracing the team, empathy and resilience
- Comradery: Sportsmanship and integrity
- Discipline: Control and strength of character
- Health and Fitness: Understanding our bodies, well-being and strength
- Enjoyment: Motivation, fun, passion and positivity
These are essential life skills that have a positive impact on children’s lives as they grow and develop, making physical activity enjoyable is even more important in this technical age our children are living in, so encourage your child to come and take part.